Before Creating a Blog
# 1-Set the theme of your blog
You have to be very practical. A blog is based on writing and communication, and if for writing an entry you need two weeks to document yourself, you will understand that your project is not viable. So you have to talk about a subject that you master perfectly.
Before starting the journey, do this:
1. List the skills and abilities that you have developed during your professional experience
2. List your passions in life (what you do when you are not working)
3. List the things you do well (things that can help people)
Once you have these three lists, try to find something that is the intersection of these three universes
# 2 – Define what your motivations and objectives are
Before creating a blog, it is important for you to know why you are blogging
• Make people support a cause
• Personal branding recognition
• Earn money as a supplementary source of income
From there, you should be able to define a few specific, realistic and measurable goals, with a deadline by which you can get to work.
# 3 – If you are blogging with the idea of generating income, verify that your niche has potential
There are many factors that can help you know if your niche is a niche of buyers:
• There are bloggers who are already doing this. If the answer is no, then it is very bad because it probably means that your market has no potential
• There are magazines on the subject
• There are books on this subject
• It is difficult to find information on this, or if there is information that is free, takes a long time to search and validate
• There are advertisers on Google
# 4 – Define your value proposition, and learn it by heart
This is a summary
• About what you are blogging?
• To whom you are blogging
• What are the benefits of your blog to your readers?
So, if someone asks you what your blog is about, you’ll know what to say.